Friday, October 7, 2011

More Dramatic Play Ideas from the Blogosphere

So far this year, we've already explored some things in dramatic play.

Bookstore


Picnic


Family


Pets


But I feel this group will be asking for more. I explored among the blogs (and even ventured onto the dreaded Pinterest but I haven't signed up for it yet) and found some ideas to try.

The Wonder Years - Cardboard Laptops: I want to make a few of these to sue with our homemade computer, telephones, and other office play.

Strong Start - Pizza Restaurant: All these ideas are great for playing out pizza restaurant. My favorite is the play dough with oregano.

Growing in PreK - Sandwich Shop: I love the foam meat, lettuce, and so forth. This looks like it could develop in lots of different ways.

Frugal Family Fun - Flower Shop: All the flowers make this look like so much fun.

And, of course, I'll bring back fishing, doctor's office, gardening, and other favorites from past years.

What dramatic play props or activities do your kids enjoy?