Friday, December 30, 2011

Top Ten of 2011 - #2 and #1

This week I'm reviewing the posts most visited during 2011. New posts will resume next week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I've had more comments and interest in this idea than anything else on Brick by Brick. I'm sure it would have been number 1 if not for the book study blog party (see below). And it's a post from January - almost a year old and still gaining readers. The oil drip pan magnet board is one of my favorite repurpose ideas. If you're looking for a larger magnet board, I'd suggest you head to a discount store or auto store and get one.




This was my first hosting of the book study blog party organized by Vanessa at Pre-K Pages. This post discussed the inquiry process, part of the play foundation for literacy. So many people were interested in the book study that this post vaulted to number 1 for 2011. 



I'm surprised at some of the top ten. And some of my favorites are not among the top ten. And that's fine. 

In the comments, feel free to note a favorite post that didn't make the top ten. Or let me know something you'd like to see on Brick by Brick in 2012.

Good-bye 2011!