Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Twists from the Blogosphere

I love to put a twist on a familiar idea. Here are three "twisted" ideas from the blogosphere that I want to use this year.


Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds: Ziplock Baggie Painting
This post is a different take on ball/marble painting. We've marble-painted in an oatmeal box and on a large canvas, but a ziplock bag is a new idea for me.


Crafty Crow: Discovery Bottles
The link on Crafty Crow shows a variety of discovery bottles but I love the one featured. Chenille stem pieces and a wand magnet is a fun idea.


Deep Space Sparkle: How to Make Painted Paper
We love to paint...and we have cut up old paintings to use in collages. But I like the idea of painting paper in lots of different ways and incorporating that painted paper into other projects.