Over at Kids Ministry 101 blog, they've been posting about this game mat.
- Basic information about the game mat
- Use the mat to display information for parents and to take attendance
- Use the mat to communicate about your study focus and to play a matching game
- Use the mat to make a graph and to get the wiggles out
- Use the mat to play "Complete the Picture"
As I've mentioned before we've used the mat in a few ways.
We played a large board game. (Kids can be the game markers, too!)
We played a Twister-type game.
We played a toss-and-spell game.
It's a lot of fun to use! I'm thinking of new ways right now that it could be used in the classroom.