Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Ten of 2011 - #10 and #9

This week I'm reviewing the posts most visited during 2011. New posts will resume next week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


#10 - Literacy Beginnings: Chapter 7
Last summer I participated in the book study blog party organized by Vanessa at Pre-K Pages. We read this book and took turns reviewing the chapters. If you missed that experience, I hope you'll follow some of the links. This particular post (my second turn to host the book study) focused on building strong oral vocabularies...and the conversations I have with kids.



#9 - Quiet Learners
Do you have any learners who are quiet and thoughtful? Who often prefer to play alone? This post gives some tips for supporting those types of learners.


Countdown continues tomorrow.

What's been your favorite post of 2011?