Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inspiration from the Blogosphere This Week

This week there were several posts that used repurposing and recycling ideas - two of my favorite things.

Frugal Fun for Boys: Make Your Own Cardboard Tube Marble Run - "We have been saving paper towel rolls and other items for quite a while now so that we could make our own marble run!" A great way to use a variety of materials to create a marble run.

Centers and Circle Time: Using Cereal Boxes in Preschool - "A few days ago I noticed I had a some left over cereal boxes. I thought I'd share with you some ideas to incorporate cereal boxes in your class." Puzzles, bookmarks, books and journals - you can do all kinds of things with cereal boxes.

The Imagination Tree: Play with Junk! - "Rummage through the recycling box and pull out some boxes, tubes, milk jugs and whatever else takes your fancy!" Let the kids' imaginations run wild with ideas for using recyclables and making stuff.

I love to repurpose, recycle, and reuse materials for fun, learning, and play.