Thursday, November 26, 2015

I'm So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I was looking at past years' posts. I saw this one. I cannot think of a better way to say thanks. Here's that post again. (Thank you for reading my blog!)


I am so blessed. This week of Thanksgiving I am full of things to thank God for.

I am thankful for flowers and all of the beautiful natural world.

I am thankful for a place to live.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for food.

I am thankful for a car to drive.

I am thankful for my friends.

I am thankful I have money to have what I need.

I am thankful for my wife.
(These are her hands; she won't let me post her picture.)

I am thankful for hands...and a fairly healthy body.

I am thankful for doctors...and others who help us in our community.

I am thankful for my blog friends.

I am thankful I can teach boys and girls.