Friday, September 12, 2014

Inspiration from the Blogosphere - Picture Books

Do you read children's books? I love children's books, especially picture books. I've been reading lots of books lately. And finding lots of blogs that have information about books. Here are some links from the blogosphere with ideas for picture book activities.


Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf (Stir the Wonder) - A great fall sensory bin

A Fine, Fine School (Not Just Child's Play) - Writing about "If I were the principal...."

Apple Farmer Annie (Teach Preschool) - Great dramatic play in the apple market

Brown Bear, Brown Bear (Living Montessori Now) - A large collection of activities

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom (Smedley's Smorgasboard) - Several fun letter activities


Check out my Pinterest board for more picture books and ideas.

Do you have links I need to add to my board? Post them below.