Monday, February 27, 2012

A Place to Be Yourself

Do you ever long for a place where you could be yourself


Where you could relax and be silly


Where you could work alone


Or get tangled in a group


A place where the entire goal could be to make it as dirty as possible


Or as clean as possible


Where you could try new things...even if they seem a little dangerous


A place where sand sometimes escapes its boundaries


And tape wanders all over the place


Do you ever long for a place where you could be yourself


A place like that could feel like home.


6 comments:

  1. great post, scott! and i pinned your alphabet mat twister game (if that's even what it was, LOL), looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what it was. Here's a link with more pictures of the action. http://scottsbricks.blogspot.com/2010/06/favorite-things-game-mat.html

      Delete
    2. cool, thanks! now i can pin the original post : )

      Delete
  2. I wish I was a kid again and in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I'm thinking I should post this on the door of my classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fine with me, Jessi. :)

      Delete