Since this was something new, the boys jumped right in. They started setting up the rooms, and rearranging the walls.
Girls jumped in, too, and soon lots of ideas were being used in creating a very unusual house. I had placed out a bin of plastic tiles. The kids decided that some new floors were in order.
We noticed that there was no TV for the living room. I pointed to our regular blocks and "J" searched to find just the right block for a TV. We added a few other fun things to the rooms.
The girls had to leave for a break. "They said 'toilet' so many times," the girls said, "that we had to go to the restroom."
"I" suggested that a tornado was coming. Destruction was pretty complete.
The girls decided that, since they didn't create the mess, they didn't need to rebuild. They left to go paint while the boys reset the house. Work went on. "I" said that he and "J2" were huge machines, replacing the walls and moving the furniture and other destruction.
The boys began refilling the rooms with furniture. "I" reset the living room; he chose a large block. "Since it was a natural disaster," he said, "now they have a plasma TV."
Overall I think that my $30 investment in this set was well worth it.