Monday, February 1, 2010

Lemonade Stand Award

Little Fingers That Play awarded me this Lemonade Stand Award. This award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude


What can I say? I appreciate it so much. To acknowledge and accept this award, I'm passing on the love. Here are blogs that help my attitude and fill me with gratitude:


Preschool Daze
Excellence in Early Childhood Education
Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
No Time for Flashcards


And I cannot forget Teacher Tom
(I know that Little Fingers That Play already gave him this award, but I must second it!)


 Each of these blogs are worthy of your reading. I always learn a lot.








The rules for accepting this award:
  • Put the logo on your blog (copy and paste it) or within your post.
  • Nominate 3 (or more) blogs to pass the award on to.
  • Link the nominees in your post.
  • Let the nominees know you've given them this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.