1. I want to discover more ways to use technology as a tool in my classroom. One big part of this is to provide some simple digital cameras for the kids to use to take their own pictures during learning.
2. I want to encourage more ideas from the kids and look for ways I can feed their curiosity.
3. I want to go beyond the "usual activities" I choose to find some unique ways to engage boys and girls in learning.
4. I want to fail spectacularly in one activity I offer. I want to try something a little crazy and learn from it. (What that is, I don't know. But I do know that I have avoided some things because I was worried or fearful about it. And I want to go beyond that.)
5. I want to read lots of books, blogs, etc. to discover one completely new (to me) idea that will improve my teaching.
These are some of the things I want to do. What about your goals/resolutions for your classroom?