Thursday, June 18, 2009

Help for Getting Creative


In the last post I talked about letting children create and use their own ideas. You may have lots of ideas about how to be creative, but I like to borrow ideas from others. One of my favorite places to visit, a place that stimulates my creativity is the resources page of Ooey Gooey. Talk about some great ideas!

Here are a few things on that Web site that I don't want you to miss:

Dealing with Baby Gap Syndrome - My favorite part: "If you child doesn't get dirty, we aren't doing our job!"

Ooey Gooey Ideas - Fun things to make - I really like to flashlight brush; gotta make me one of those!

Where to Get Stuff - a great list of sources to get all kinds of stuff

Don't forget to check out their store.

And you can even get a copy of their handbook (pictured above; cover image from ooeygooey.com).

Note: I am not affiliated with Ooey Gooey or have any connection with them except for a love of their philosophy and a desire to help other preschool teachers find them online.

Where are some of your favorite places?