Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lemonade Stand Award

Little Fingers That Play awarded me this Lemonade Stand Award. This award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude


What can I say? I appreciate it so much. To acknowledge and accept this award, I'm passing on the love. Here are blogs that help my attitude and fill me with gratitude:


Preschool Daze
Excellence in Early Childhood Education
Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi
No Time for Flashcards


And I cannot forget Teacher Tom
(I know that Little Fingers That Play already gave him this award, but I must second it!)


 Each of these blogs are worthy of your reading. I always learn a lot.








The rules for accepting this award:
  • Put the logo on your blog (copy and paste it) or within your post.
  • Nominate 3 (or more) blogs to pass the award on to.
  • Link the nominees in your post.
  • Let the nominees know you've given them this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.